Information We Collect
- We may at times collect your personal data through our site, social media channels, and our events, through phone, job applications in connection with recruitment; in connection with our interactions with clients we may collect data such as
- As you navigate our site, a record of the action may be collected and stored. Your browser will allow you to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable or block cookies, however, you may not be able to use all features of our site without cookies;
- We might access information about you from other sources in order to verify and ensure the accuracy of your profile.
Use of Information We Collect
We shall only process the information received to pursue our legitimate business interests like screening of prospective candidates, communicating with prospective clients etc. We will be using the information collected for -
- Contacting you
- Responding to your queries and requests
- For connecting people to work and providing workforce solutions
- Marketing purposes
- Processing payments
- For data analytics
- To protect our company, website, and customers against fraud and any other unlawful activity
Protecting and Processing of Information
We process the data collected for the purposes stated above. We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect your data against unlawful or unauthorized alteration, destruction, use or disclosure of the same.
We do not disclose personal data collected from you except as described in this policy. We may share it with those with whom we have individual contractual relationships. We do not authorize them to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
We may also share your personal data -
- With clients who may have job opportunities or have interest in placing our job candidates if you are a job candidate;
- With others whom we work such as placement consultants or subcontractors, for your recruitment.
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process;
- To law enforcement authorities or other government officials based on a lawful disclosure request;
- If we believe that it is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. If we buy or sell any business or assets, personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in the transaction.
You have certain rights relating to your personal data provided for under applicable law. These are the rights to:
- Request access to your personal details held by us
- Request that your personal data is rectified in the event that it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- Withdraw your consent provided at any time by contacting us.
- Request to erase your information held by us and that we no longer process that data
If you require any more information about the usage and processing of your data, you may contact us regarding the same.
If you have any concerns or queries with respect to this policy or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us at email@example.com